Wednesday 27 June 2012

I HAVE A STORY TO TELL




People from every part of the earth have different stories to tell and I don't think my story is an exception ... This story is not different from any of the other stories you've heard so far.. I am a young guy, yes, very young but with a great wealth of experience when it comes to matter concerning living.

I have experience it all, from the best of life to the worst you can think of.. I moved from grace to grass and grace to grace.. This movement came so often that at a point I feared it would turn into a hobby. I have also grown to give thanks to the Almighty God (Allah) for any situation I find myself in.

Most of these experiences have brought me closer to God (Allah) and also to people who have had great influence on my life in general. It has also made me a stronger man and better writer... Below is a poem I titled " I Have a Story to Tell ". Even though the story is yet to be completed, I still think I should let the world know a little bit of myself and the best way I can do this is through writing.. I hope you'd enjoy this piece...



I HAVE A STORY TO TELL

I have a story to tell
A not so romantic one
And not so adventurous too
A story of how He saved me
Yea, making a mouthpiece my
a generation of my likes
I have a story to tell


A story that bring tears to
my eyes anytime it hits my mind
A story that would bring hope to
the hopeless
A story that ignite the youth to
channel their energies to positive
things

What did i gain after ruling my world and loosing
 it just as it came
I smile now even though I lost
Because loosing brought me gain
This story tells of how I moved from
grace to grass

A story of how a Kubolor boy journeyed
into the Grace with praise
Yes, I talk and people listen now
I write and people read
I am cool with what I have, no greed
A story of how I was termed a virus
Yes, destroying anything i came across
Just like wild fire hitting the dry
grassland

This story is so long it'd take another
story to continue
But this is a story of how a virus like
my self became a Virus for Christ..



No comments:

Post a Comment