Tuesday 17 September 2013

The End

I personally think we are all faced with various experience as we grow, and one such experience that is likely to be linked with all of us is the feeling we have when we meet people we truly love but are never able to express this sincere feeling to.

I am no exception when it come to this and I don't think any of us can stand out on this.. Personally, the reason I never attempt to express this feeling is the fear of being rejected and it's same with many others, Yes, both guys and girls. Currently, I have grown of that and I'm able to express this feeling even if it would cost my friendship with the one to whom the feeling is extended to..





This very poem you are about to read was triggered by one of such feelings.. This time around I was able to express the feeling without fear, but the unfortunate happened, Yes, THE UNFORTUNATE HAPPENED because, the one to whom this feeling was being extended had to relocate to a distant land even though she was cool with my expression of how I felt about her and all... Hope you enjoy this poem !!!

The End 

A stolen glance 
A sincere smile  
A confused stare  
A returned smile  
           ...............The beginning 


A sincere heart  
Seeking TRUE love  
But a friendly stare  
Sincere chat  
None would dare  
             ...............The Continuation 


A rise in emotions  
Distant communication  
Sincere feelings 
A sincere smile 
A sincere heart 
Vanishes to thin air 
Just like that... 
     ...............The End


                                  

7 comments:

  1. *wipes tear* "just like that"! Hmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Amama you are more experienced in stuff like this.. I know.. hahahahaha

      Delete
  2. hmm..i think i know about this...lol...but i cant share...she would come back soon don't worry my broth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eiii, boys start dey do Psychology for here ooo.. Yoo, we hear wai, but i was also trying to put you in there... Hope you found yourself somewhere .. lol

      Delete
  3. lol.. Good you're also able to say stuff as they are supposed to be said, I hope you're also out of that level of emotional prison... lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way so many meanings and thoughts were put in few words, and I think that's what poetry is all about(few words with lots of meaning) ...nice work Ghana guy

    ReplyDelete