Thursday 3 September 2015

A Photo Session with " Model Adjeley "

She's the youngest among all my cousins, the most feared and most respected too.. She is also errrrm kinda troublesome but you know the kinda trouble that's lovely, that's the kind she gives... I was supposed to be someone she feared but it ended up being the direct opposite, I fear and respect her and i expect same from everyone that comes around her, you can't mess with my "Adjeley", no way! She is my modern day " Yaa Asantewaa "... With just one sound of her cry, all her enemies bow... 

On this day, I begged to have a shoot with her and as usual, she wouldn't do anything for me without taking a bribe, yes, not even a handshake... So i bribed her with a whooping GhP 110.. Yeah, 110 Ghana Pesewas and voila ! it did the trick for me !! Hope you would enjoy the photos and pls, don't pass any comment if you don't like anything cos she might get upset, just post nice things even if you don't want to 



Kindly Share 















No comments:

Post a Comment