Friday 23 January 2015

THE GREATEST SOFTWARE EVER

EF U 2.01


Has the realities of our being been limited to screens of touchscreens


And has the emotions felt in sincere hugs relocated to the connection of our hands to our keypads?


What happened to the days of, " I just passed by just to say hi "


Did we trade those sincere emotions for high speed internet connections ?


Why would I text when I can call
Or even call when I can meet up with you


Instead of bridging the gap, we breaking the bridge


Yes, we have broken it all


First it was MySpace


And all it gave was a little space away from all the realities of life


Yes, you and your PC, so you had your space


Then came Hi5


Which even drew us all away from common handshakes, not to even talk of High Fives


Facebook and Twitter still keeps rocking our world


They connect hearts


And even brought apart what has already been put together


They made millionaires out of us


And proved to us that, our time really is their money




But in all this, I never bore


I no bore


And I never go bore


Just a word of caution !!


The next time you think that the world of our reality is limited to WhatsApp or any other form of social media


Just remember this,


I am on a sharp phone


Smarter than your smart phone with that dumb battery


So for this,


I created new application


That would support both my sharp phone and your smart phone


An application better than all the social media platforms and applications put together


It alerts you when I miss you


And causes me to smile when think about me


It walks with me when you're not available


And even keeps my secrets safe


EF YOU 2.01


Yes, I created it for myself


And I know you'd love it too


So the next time you think we can't talk just cos I'm not on WhatsApp


Just download it


It's available on all the various App Stores

EF YOU 2.01 is the latest and trendiest app in town !

(c)Hashmullah Kwophi Mawuli DaCelib8
#20-01-2015

No comments:

Post a Comment