Tuesday 1 September 2015

Not A Blame Game

I am not here to play the blame game
Neither do I come deliver the crown of Shame
I am here just to free my mind
And very sorry if it wouldn't be what you term "your kind"

So ECG, this one goes to you
And don't think I'd blame Mahama for things you couldn't do
It feels like you are our nemesis
So shocked at how you can be consistent in your inconsistencies
And now very inconsistent in your inconsistencies
12/24
That what you said
And now, none at all
Into the system, that's what you fed

Now to you Mahama
I was never going to skip you
What i wasn't going to do was to blame you for what ECG couldn't do
But you have your downsides too
We trusted you
And handed over power to you
So fire when there's no consistent power
We sent you to the market to buy us tomatoes
And you came back with rotten ones
When we asked why?
All you could tell us was how lucky we are
Cos you are hungry
And we are lucky you didn't buy Kokonte with our money
A Dead Goat !!!
That's what you are
Sorry !!
That what you said you are !!!

(c)Hashmullah -Today -#CoSiBoreWaa

No comments:

Post a Comment