Tuesday 1 September 2015

My Prayer

MY PRAYER


First,
I pray we go all through our hustles and still live lives that sees tomorrow
And yes,even though we get broke sometimes, I pray we never see ground zero
I pray we walk daily with cheeks filled consistently with smiles
And for our pains and hurts, still smile, even though life sometimes taste like bile

Secondly,
I pray we loose no lovers
Death might come, but if it has to do with loosing, Lord let's jux loose haters
Lord, give me the strength to walk a mile in my own shoes
Yes, I pray for the heart of gratitude, jux so I can appreciate U for me cos one man's win might jux be my loose


Thirdly,
I pray for a heart that is kind
So that out of all the evil I am served, my hearts mind would always be blind
So I'd see no evil, then do no evil
I'd jux do right, cos that's my only deal

Prayer number Four
I pray for us all
That we never think of our brother's fall
But be relevant in all four corners of the world, so you'd still smile even when I say "te amor"

My number five prayer
Hahahaha, this go make una see say I be true lover
I pray for my brothers and sisters on the street
If being rich is enough food, God bless them all with more meat
Even in tu naabu, make them look neat
They've always ended life rich, I no shock cos even on the street, them never cheat..


Prayer Number Six
Would just remind U Lord about the fact that you can instantly give and seize
So God, whoever wrongfully takes from us
We never curse
But let thy word come to being
So even though we wouldn't ask U to seize, I beg, put sand into their beans

Prayer for my friends father "Mr Moses", number Seven
Yesu Christo, this is instant answer driven
I beg make him see Canaan
And this time around, eat of the Land
Find water in desert sand
Healing that is instant
That is all we ask for with our knees on ground and a joint hand

For prayer number eight
For never, it better be late
I thank You for You
For your cool sneakers, u chose to wear my shoes, an abudu cambou
A cozy Heavenly laid bed, U chose the cross
U paid a price for a dangerous deal, even without thinking about the risk of loss
Yesu, u be the boss
And for that fact, now I say "I Trust"

Prayer Number Nine
I know it feels some way even though sometimes I still have to pray when all seems fine
But I no bore
Cos U no bore
We never bore
And between God and Me, we never go bore

For today, this is my last prayer
Directed to a Heavenly father
Who see from our nine, our ten
Provided for us from back then
For all our wrongs, He never writes with pen
Erases them consistently with the blood of His son, not that of a Hen
To this man I pray
And jux as I said, it's jux a number ten prayer for today!


#HashWroteThis
Today

No comments:

Post a Comment