Tuesday 1 September 2015

THE MODERN DAY CHRISTIAN

THE MODERN DAY CHRISTIAN 




I am a Christian 
An upgraded version of You 
I am the cleanest 
Soaked and washed with His Blood 
I do no wrong  
Cos I have Christ in me 
These are your confessions 
But little or none of the above are seen in your Actions 
Sorry, 
For I choose to be different 
And you can label me ancient 
I won't be your type of Christian 
Who's only bit Christianity in seen when seen when in the midst of fellow men 
Accepting every bit blessing from the preacher  
But speaks curses even in the presence of the Divine Healer 
Call me a boring Christian 
And I'd smile, coz to me, your Christianity is like a dead lion in chains 
Just like a labourer working in vain 
Aggressive but faithless  
Heaven bound with a blurred vision 
You fed me when I was hungry 
And to the public, U told my sorry story 
I won't be that Christian who'd only smile to sermons on success 
And frown at those hitting on spiritual and physical progress 
You expect greater works 
Even after confessing with thy mouth destructive Words 
I won't be your type of Christian who has a problem when it comes to giving  
But is the quickest to should Amen and I Receive it to prophesies on receiving 
Serving God in your Modern way still remains a give and take affair 
Praise him and have all your burdens erased 
Fast, coz that's the only way to get your rewards faster 
Worship, and you'd have your spiritual warship activated  
Breast fed Christian with bone cracking teeth 
That is all we are 
All we seek to be 
And all we'd been led to become 
The modern day Christian 



#HashDaCelib8 
Michael Williams Danso

No comments:

Post a Comment