Tuesday 1 September 2015

I Choose To Write

I 
Write 
I Write 
I Choose to Write 
Because in writing I can share feelings never felt 
In writing I can live dreams dreamt  
In writing I express emotions felt and feared  
I can feel high, no need for weed 
Just sincere expressions only expressed through my thought to my fingertips 
For every pain U caused me, I just choose to write 
Because in writing, I express my anger 
And still offends none, just a pad, a keypad, my keyboard and my touch screen 


I  
Wrote 
I wrote of my victories and failures 
Wrote about those sweet times 
The bitter sweet 
The ugly 
Ups and Down 
Rejections 
Appreciations 
Heartbreaks  
Breakthroughs  
I wrote in an attempt to fix the wrong  
Even though I have never been right  
So for all this moments I kept writing  
And I wrote  
And narrowed my pain to none 
Just a Pad, a keypad, my keyboard and my touch screen 


I have Written 
And for all those moments I wrote 
I build a virtual relationship with myself 
In writing , I shared my pain  
Celebrated my gains 
Rise and fall 
And how I kept rising after every fall 
All this I shared 
With none but myself 
I have written  
Because I wrote 
And I would write 
Because, 
I just choose to Write..... 



#HashWroteThis Poem



Michael Derrick Williams Danso ( Hashmullah Kwophi Mawuli DaCelib8 )

No comments:

Post a Comment